Send money back to the Philippines by using Valyou’s Mobile wallet with Western Union today and your family and friends back home can receive your transfer directly on their Coins.ph, GCash and PayMaya mobile wallets.
As the sender, just follow these steps:
Confirm the amount you want to
remit in the Valyou Mobile Wallet.
Select Western Union
as the mode of transfer.
Key in the receiver’s
details and send.
Valyou understands your needs.
How To Send Your Western Union® Remittances.
See steps below.
For those receiving funds, here are the steps:
Enter the MTCN code and amount
you are receiving from the sender..
Check the information is correct and
complete. If so, then tap ‘Receive Funds’
And that’s it! Now you have
received funds in your wallet!
For more detailed instructions, click one of the tabs below:
INSTANTLY SEND REMITTANCES FROM WESTERN UNION TO ANY COINS.PH WALLET!
Coins.ph is a fast, affordable and secure way to send and receive remittances from anywhere in the world. Customers can receive Western Union money transfers straight to their Coins.ph Wallet in four easy steps!
HOW TO RECEIVE WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS IN COINS.PH?
New to Coins.ph? Download and create an account now using the code bagongbayani to get P50 free credit upon ID & Selfie verification.
Once you have the reference number (MTCN) and the estimated amount generated by the Western Union agent location:
1) Open the Coins.ph app then tap Receive
2) Select Receive Western Union Transfers
3) Enter the WU Tracking Number (MTCN) and estimated amount then tap Next
4) Double-check if the details are correct then tap Receive Funds
And that’s it! You will receive the funds instantly in your Coins.ph Wallet. You can use your funds to buy load, pay bills, send money, buy game credits and more!
Take Note: This service is available for ID and Selfie verified customers only.
Another day, another step towards a cashless society. Account holders can now receive their Western Union® remittance straight to their PayMaya account!
Your family and friends anywhere in the country, or around the world, can simply go to their nearest Western Union® branch, and you can receive the money straight to your PayMaya account in five easy steps:
1) Open your PayMaya app and tap Add Money near the top of your screen.
2) Select Western Union® from the list of Add Money Partners.
3) Enter the 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) from your contact’s Western Union® transaction.
Your relative or friend should receive one from the Western Union® representative during the over-the-counter MMT transaction.
4) Tap Receive on the Confirmation screen after verifying the correct transaction details (e.g. MTCN, Sender Name, Amount)
5) Wait for the in-app and SMS confirmation of the successful receipt of your remittance!
Note that only users with upgraded PayMaya account can claim domestic and international remittance sent via Western Union®. If you want to upgrade your account, follow this handy guide to scheduling your KYC call with PayMaya.
Remittance may take 24 hours to be reflected in your PayMaya app due to validation procedures per mobile money transfer transaction.
Once the money is credited to your PayMaya accounts, you can immediately use it to shop online, pay bills, and more!
RECEIVE MONEY IN YOUR GCASH WALLET WITH WESTERN UNION
Need money while you’re on the go? With Western Union, you can now choose to receive money in your GCash wallet anytime and anywhere!
You can receive up to:
- 500 USD per money transfer
- 1,500 USD per day
- 5,000 USD per month
- 100,000 PHP in your mobile wallet
HOW DO I RECEIVE MONEY IN MY GCASH WALLET?
1) If you’re a new GCash app user, download the app and complete the registration process. Once you’re fully registered, go to “Cash-In”.
If you’re a fully registered existing user, log in to GCash and go to “Cash-In”.
2) Upon clicking Cash in, select “Remittance”.
3) Select Western Union.
4) Enter the amount sent and the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
5) Once done, check and verify if the details are correct.
6) You’ll receive an acknowledgement message on the app, followed by a text notification that confirm your money transfer has been completed.