With Valyou, you can purchase prepaid top-up for service providers in Malaysia and overseas at over 1,300 locations and using your smartphone.
Purchase prepaid top-up for service providers in Malaysia and overseas
Frequently Asked Questions
- On Valyou Mobile Wallet app, log in with your mobile phone number and personal identification number (PIN).
- Tap on the Top up button and choose a service provider.
- Enter or select an Amount and enter an Account/Mobile Number. Tap on Top Up button to continue.
- Verify the amount and account number. Then, tap on OK and enter your PIN to complete the transaction.
The top-up service currently supports the following service providers:
- Hotlink (Maxis)
- Merchantrade Mobile
- Njoi (Astro)
- Tune Talk
- U Mobile
- Xpax (Celcom)
The top-up service is available to all registered Valyou Mobile Wallet app users for FREE.
Valyou Mobile Wallet is an easy and secure way to manage e-money on a mobile device. It works with any mobile service provider (ie telco agnostic) and the app is currently available on Google Play. iOS version of the app will be launched on Apple AppStore soon.
Learn more about Valyou Mobile Wallet
There are several ways to resolve a problem with your prepaid top-up:
- User Guides: search or browse help pages on common issues
- Online Chat: chat with a support team member 9am-5pm daily
- Email: write to the support team and get a reply within 24 hours