Send money from Valyou Malaysia to bKash account in Bangladesh to ensure free digital healthcare services for your dear ones
bkash and Digital Healthcare Solutions are here to provide healthcare facilities to the family members of the people who are working abroad for the betterment of their families. Send money from abroad to your dear one’s bKash account in Bangladesh to ensure free healthcare benefits for the family.
After receiving remittance bKash customer needs to give his/her consent to avail the offer and the offer is valid for 3 months.
The campaign will be valid until further notice.
Available healthcare benefits
- 90 minutes of free doctor consultation over the phone for 3 months (30 minutes per month). The service is available for both bKash account holder and his/her family.
- Up to BDT 8,000 Cash coverage upon fulfilling below conditions –
- Maximum BDT 4,000 cash coverage per month for eligible hospitals
- Maximum 2 claims during the 3-month subscription period
- Minimum 3 or more consecutive nights stay at eligible hospitals
- The cash claim benefit will be activated after a specific waiting period following the submission of NID number.
- If the NID is enrolled within 31st May, the waiting period will be 15 days.
- If NID is enrolled after 31st May, the waiting period will be 30 days.
- Only a bKash customer will be eligible for cash coverage (The owner of the National Identification Card used in opening receiver’s bKash Account)
- Up to 35% discount at partner hospitals, diagnostic labs, and pharmacies on selected services. Only bKash account holder can avail this offer.
- Doctor’s appointment booking facility for both bKash account holder and his/her family.
- Medicine order & delivery service for both bKash account holder and his/her family.
Special Benefits for Covid19 patients
- Any subscribed customer who has been tested COVID-19 positive and admitted to any government approved hospital for 3 nights or more can claim BDT 4,000 from their package benefit if they have enrolled their NID within 31st May. The waiting period after enrolling NID is 15 days to be eligible to claim COVID-19 coverage. (Waiting period after enrolling NID from 1st June is 30 days for regular claims)
- Any subscribed customer who has been tested COVID-19 positive and has been recommended by a doctor for self-isolation for 14 days or more can claim BDT 2,000 from their package benefit. Customers can claim this benefit only once during the campaign period (till 31st May 2020). If the customer claims for the doctor recommended isolation, it will be counted as a regular claim and there will be a reduction in total number of claims available.
- BDT 10,000 will be provided to the nominee’s bKash account as life insurance coverage if any subscribed customer has died due to COVID-19 related issues. This coverage is applicable only for the subscriber, where the age limit is (18-65). The nominee must be an immediate family member. If the customer was married, the nominee can be a parent, spouse or child (over the age of 18 years). If the customer was unmarried, the nominee can be a parent or a sibling. Proof of relation must be provided for the claim to be processed.
Terms and Conditions
- bKash reserves the right to change/modify campaign terms & conditions in any manner or cancel the entire campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- To accept the free healthcare offer, the customer must receive the international remittance in his/her bKash account and accept the IVR prompt to subscribe to the package.
- If any customer missed the first call to receive, they will get 3 more repeat calls within the next 3 alternative days about the same offer.
- Covid-19 benefit entitlement: Subscribed customers under this campaign will be entitled to these benefits if they enroll their NID or Smart Card number within the campaign duration and provide all required documents. Claims must be submitted within 30 days of the relevant event (e.g. Prescription, Hospital Discharge, death of member, etc.)
- The offer is only valid for customers not subscribed to any existing healthcare packages provided by Digital Healthcare Solutions.